February 19, 2013

A Cup of Tea, and "Vintage Home"



Photos ⎮ kuvat ⎮ foto: A fragrant Pukka "Tempt Your Taste Buds" tea wreath – told you I like clothespins!, and one of my salvaged chairs and a couple of Gudrun Sjödén pillows, see below (Katja K.)

ENG⎮It's a good day, today for me: my blog just turned three months (I think I'll continue – I had readers from all over the world!) and I'm starting a new translation (a blogger in heart, a translator in real life... ) So I'm back in the office where I'm pampering myself with lovely Fairtrade Pukka teas and organic Austrian pumpkin seeds. Anyway, the book's all about making the most of vintage finds, so "this is just my cup of tea", as the author of the book writes in the Introduction! FIN⎮Minulla on tänään hyvä päivä: blogini täytti juuri kolme kuukautta (taidan jatkaa sen pitämistä – minulla oli lukijoita ympäri maailmaa!) ja alan kääntää uutta kirjaa (bloggari sydämeltään, kääntäjä tosielämässä... ) Olen siis takaisin työpöydän ääressä, ja hemmottelen itseäni ihanalla Pukka-teellä ja itävaltalaisilla luomukurpitsansiemenillä, molemmat luontaistuotekaupoista (esim. Ruohonjuuri). Kirja on joka tapauksessa suomalaiselta työnimeltään "Viehättävä vintage-koti" (Karisto), joten tämä on juuri minun juttuni! (Karisto on aiemmin julkaissut samalta kirjailijalta, Sarah Moorelta, Eilispäivän aarteet. Lahjoja omin käsin -teoksen.) ITA⎮Oggi è una buona giornata per me: il mio blog ha appena compiuto tre mesi (penso proprio di continuare – ci sono stati lettori da tutto il mondo!), e sto per iniziare una nuova traduzione (un blogger di cuore, una traduttrice nella vita reale... ) Eccomi di nuovo nel mio ufficio dove mi coccolo con del buon tè Pukka e semi di zucca organici. In ogni caso, il libro si basa tutto sul come ricavare di più dalle scoperte vintage, quindi fa proprio per me!

Pinterest: HOMEcolor therapy


XXX, Katja K.

No comments:

Post a Comment